As one of the top holistic dentists in the country, as well as a Doctor of Integrative Medicine, I have traveled extensively, sharing my knowledge on the many complex dental health cases that involve not just the mouth, but also the whole body. My focus is on restoring patients’ overall health and well-being through many holistic techniques (including avoiding root canals, eliminating heavy metals, using biocompatible dental materials, and much more). I’m also experienced in performing oral surgery using a holistic approach and I am a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
In addition to being extremely dedicated to holistic dentistry, I am also involved in the industry as a whole. I have served as:
- Past President of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- Assistant Professor Emeritus of Capital University
- Accredited Member of the International Academy of Oral Medical Toxicology
- Named in Tom McGuire’s book about AHIMA: Learn How the Top 20 Alternative Doctors in American Can Improve Your Health
- Member of the Holistic Dental Association
- Professional Member of the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
- Pioneer in the Cause to Ban Mercury in Dentistry with Consumers for Dental Choice
- Founding member of the Institute of Natural Dentistry
I graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio Dental School in 1983. In my continued quest to enhance the dental services I provide, I graduated from the Capital University of Integrative Medicine in Washington, DC in 2002 with a Doctorate in Integrative Medicine, where I received the President’s Research Award for my research into the use of ultrasound technology to detect cavitational lesions within the jawbone. I remain committed to giving my patients the most up-to-date, comprehensive dental treatment available, and to giving my readers the same knowledge and resources to pursue fulfilling, healthy lives.